Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What would your sixteen-year-old self say if she/he could see you now?

What’s up with the hairdo? I should have kept it long and straight.
What cool kids I have!
My husband is nuts (mostly in a good way)!
What a bummer that I’m working 9-5 in a job I don’t care too much for.
What happened to my dream of being independently wealthy?
I’m so glad I’m still in touch with my friends Marilyn, Joy, Randy, Denise and Teri. I’d hate to lose them! But where are Lynn and Kathy? And what the heck is Facebook?
What’s up with the saggy knees?
I finally got a convertible!
I’m glad to see I’m still riding my bike. I always did like to ride.
How in the world did I end up in Georgia?
My mom has turned into my Grandma!
What’s up with the wrinkly neck? Heck,  I have turned into my Grandma!
I’m expecting my first grandchild? Now I’m REALLY old!
I’m surprised that I don’t read more books. I always enjoyed reading. But I’m happy that I’m still writing.

How come I’m not living on a lake with a boat? I always wanted to do that.
I’m so glad I still like the outdoors, camping and hiking. I’d hate to lose those loves.
What’s up with the extra 15 pounds?
It's hard to believe that my dad is really gone. I can't imagine life without him.
Do I really like that music I have playing in my car, and who is Adele?
I’m so proud of myself—I’m 58 years old and can still turn a cartwheel!

No comments:

Post a Comment